Brojects brothers Kevin and Andrew are not professional handymen. And, sometimes they can be their own worst enemies — fighting one minute and fist bumping the next. At the end of the day, however, they are still bros. Here are 9 things to know about Kevin.
1. Perhaps because Kevin is the oldest of the two brothers, he’s also the the realist. Andrew is a dreamer, and Kevin’s job is to keep him in line so the ‘brojects’ don’t go off the rails.
2. Kevin is the one that got the brothers in touch with their emergency helper and expert, geotechnical engineer Brian Walker. They went to university together and have been friends ever since.
3. Just like Andrew, Kevin is a Dad. And he hopes to pass on the cottage and his fix-it attitude to the next generation.
4. He wants to push his limits, but he doesn’t want to bite off more than he can chew. Part of the fun is finding that line of how much is too much, and how far can he push his capabilities.
5. According to his wife Christie, Kevin is a great cook.
6. Kevin has been working in IT for 15 years. He spends a lot of time in his head. So when he gets to the cottage, he likes to get physical and get his hands dirty.
7. He calls the cottage a “drawing force.” If Kevin won the lottery, he would spend all of his time at the cottage working on projects. He’s a hard worker and he loves his job, but he lives for the weekend.
8. He can admit that sometimes his ideas work and sometimes they don’t. No matter how great he thinks his idea is, he re-evaluates the project as it progresses and he won’t let his ego get in the way if it the project isn’t working and needs a new solution.
9. Every so often he’ll give Andrew grief just to keep him on his toes.